~Scroll down for bio ~
- 2020, 8th International Miniature Print Biennale Exhibition, OSA Main Gallery, 35 George Street, Ottawa, October 19 to November 22 . I am currently exhibiting three woodcut reduction prints on the theme of environmental sustainability. There are 135 artists from 135 countries represented in this exhibition.
- 2020, New Beginnings Exhibition, Foyer Gallery, Ottawa, June-July.
- 2019, OSA Main Gallery Exhibition, Ottawa, December.
- 2019, Preston Square, curated small group show, 347 Preston Street, Ottawa, January -March.
- 2018, Selections, Arts Network Ottawa, Trinity Gallery, Shenkman Centre, Sept-October.
- 2017, Pressed, La Fab Gallery, small group show, Chelsea Quebec, October.
-2017, Surfaces, small group show, Nectar Gallery, Ottawa, Nov-December.
-2017, Selections, AOE group show,Trinity Gallery, Shenkman Centre Orleans,Sept-October.
- 2017, ArtQuake, Ottawa School of Art Main Gallery, June 29-July 30.
- 2017, Art Credo, April-May.
- 2016, OSA Gallery Exhibition, Ottawa, December.
- 2015, Gallery 101, December fundraiser.
- 2015 and 2014, Saw Gallery Sketch fundraiser, November.
- 2019-18, Ambient Reflection, in [tempo] design studio, Waverley Street, Ottawa, Nov.-Feb, 2019.
- 2017, Biomorphs, solo show, Lee Matassi Gallery, 35 George Street, Ottawa, Sept-October.
- 2016-17, Wind, Primecorp Exhibition Space, Somerset at Bank, Ottawa Nov.-Jan 9.
- 2015-16, Lee Matassi Gallery, Ottawa, Dec.18-Jan.7.
- 2015, Seeing Through, Fritzi Gallery, Ottawa, Sept.15-Oct.24.
Art Network Ottawa Award for 'Best in Show' at the OSA Main Gallery Exhibition, November 2019.
Nominee to the BMO 1st Art National Competition, June 2017
Robert Hyndman Painting Award and Scholarship, April 2017
Arts Ottawa East Council (AOE) Award for 'Best in Show' at the OSA Main Gallery Exhibition, November 2016.
Leonard Gerbrandt Printmaking Scholarship, April 2016.
Ottawa Art Association Fine Arts Award and Scholarship, March 2015.
Fine Arts Diploma, Ottawa School of Art, April 2017.
Bachelor of Commerce, Honours, University of Ottawa.
Courses in the Fine Arts Program at Algonquin College and at the Nepean Visual Arts Centre.
Avison Young Canada Inc., Dundee Goodman Private Wealth, Bentall Kennedy (Canada), Excel Information Technology Resources.
Numerous private collections